Blog Sale

Tuesday 18 October 2011

This or that beauty tag

Good evening all! The lovely Alice from Pretty Wonderful recently posted a tag about, well, loads of stuff! I really enjoyed reading her answers (yep, I'm a right nosy sod) and figured I'd have to go ahead n do the tag myself so here goes...


Makeup

Blush or Bronzer?
Definitely blush, thanks to being milk bottle pale most bronzers makeup me look like I’ve washed my face with mud

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipgloss, although that’s probably cos I can generally get away with applying it without a mirror

Eye liner or Mascara?
Hmmm, mascara cos I don’t think I’ve ever worn eye liner without it

Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation. I’d give my right arm to be able to just wear concealer!

Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes all the way! Sponges have their place n all but I’m not a big fan

Nails


Long or Short?
Short. Low maintenance always wins me over

Acrylic or natural?
I personally find acrylic nails look kinda, you know, fake… which doesn’t really appeal to me so it’d have to be natural

Brights or Darks?
Brights cos there’s way more variation!

Flower or No Flower?
Flower?! Totally don’t get this question at all! Does it mean flowers painted on nails do you think? That’s gonna be my assumption and I’ll go with a hell yeah!

Body


Perfume or Body Splash?
Perfume makes me feel all grown up so it’s gotta be my first choice

Lotion or Body Butter?
Lotion sinks in more quickly and easily so I’d have to go with that. Showing my lazy side again

Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash. Though I’ve kinda rediscovered soap recently; L’Occitane do some totally yummy ones

Fashion


Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Jeans. The only time I’d ever opt for sweat pants over jeans would be if I was going to the gym

Long Sleeve or Short?
Long, I’m always cold!

Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses kick ass. I love how you can buy one item and it’s basically a whole outfit. The only way you can do that is to buy a jumpsuit or something and I just like the thought of a dress way more
Stripes or Plaid?
Plaid… especially with brogues and an old fashioned satchel style handbag

Flip Flops or Sandals?
Sandals cos I hate that slapping sound flip flops make when they hit against your feet as you walk, it’s gets on my nerves something rotten

Scarves or Hats?
Scarves. I’d love to be able to say hats but they make me look like a French tourist. I’m not even French!!

Studs or Dangly Earrings?
Dangly… I think they balance out my cartoonishly round face better than studs

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Oooooh, now this is a toughie as I’m loving both at the min but I think I’ll have to go for cowboy boots

Jacket or Hoodie?
Jacket for the most part but I like throwing a hoodie on when I’m walking the pooches cos they’re so comfy

Hair


Curly or Straight?
Straight. No curly. No I mean straight. Errr, definitely curly. Damn, I dunno, this one is too difficult

Bun or Ponytail?
Ponytail

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Butterfly clips cos I find them less fiddly to use which is always a bonus

Hairspray or Gel?
Don’t use either very often but I’ll go for hairspray… it’s one of the only beauty products my mum always used when I was a kid

Long or Short?
Long! But that’s probably more to do with the fact that I could never pull off short hair. Though if I looked like Hilary Swank I’d say short

Light or Dark?
Dark

Swept Bangs or Full Bangs?
Swept. Much prefer how it sounds :)

Up or Down?
Down when I can be bothered, up when I haven’t got round to washing it for a couple of days

Random
(all pictures from Google)


Rain or Shine?
Shine! I already miss the summer… the months of cold weather stretching out ahead of me are kinda depressing

Summer or Winter?
Summer, I like being outdoors without a coat on. Doesn’t seem like much to ask but here in Belfast I can only get away with going coatless for about 2 months every year. If that

Fall or Spring?
Fall, mostly thanks to spending ages in the park with the dogs every day; it looks all pretty when the leaves are changing colour and falling off the trees

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate if we’re talking about food and vanilla if we’re talking about scent

I tag anyone else who has 5 minutes to spare and fancies doing this tag!

1 comment:

D said...

i always find these really interesting! :)
http://kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/