Blog Sale

Friday 17 September 2010

Messiest make up collection ever


I happened to be poking around my kid sisters make up collection the other day (I like having a nosy now n then to see if she has anything worth trying out) and I couldn’t believe how messy it was

She’s only 15 and I know teenagers are notoriously untidy but it was a bloody shambles and there was even an exploded gold eye shadow pot that had coated pretty much every item

Being a bit of a neat freak I decided to buy her an actual make up case – in order to dump the hideous navy bag that she’d been hoarding her stuff in – and whilst she was at school today I organised everything and even added a few little treats; mostly Liz Earle stuff which she completely adores


Obviously I think I definitely deserve some sort of “sister of the year” award but I think I might be forced to settle for her rather sweet thank you text :)

5 comments:

femputer said...

That is so sweet of you! Best older sister ever! :-)

Heather said...

That's really nice! My little sister is 13 and I am DESPERATELY hoping for her to get into makeup before I move out so I can be her mentor :P

Your sister has some nice stuff for being only 15! My makeup at age 15 was a bunch of cheap crap, mostly Covergirl everything. Badly pigmented shadows, blush that came with an impossible brush...

Miss War Paint (Nic) said...

Aw do you wanna be my sister?? xxx

All Made Up said...

Thanks femputer - I actually really enjoyed doing it but of course that's beside the point!

lol, Heather I can't see it being too difficult to convince your sister that makeup rules! I couldn't believe how much awesome stuff my sis had! My dad is obviously giving her much more pockey money that he was giving me at that age :)

" A beauty blogger named Justine " said...

Haha well done I'm sure your sister loved it! :) x