Blog Sale

Monday 27 June 2011

Free Pure Gloss Lipglosses

Collection 2000 Pure Gloss lipglosses in Honey, Candyfloss and Cupcake

Oh oh oh!!! I nearly forgot to mention the awesome offer I spotted in Boots! I got a bath last night, noticed my feet aren’t really looking their best (in fact they look so bad I think it would be illegal for me to wear sandals in public) so I basically bought a tonne of products from the foot care section in Boots and shall start looking after my feet properly, starting now!

Hmmm, I seem to have gone off track… Oh yes! The offer in Boots… It’s from the Collection 2000 range and you get a free Pure Gloss with any 2 purchases I’ve been a fan of these glosses for ages and I like the simple, subtle sheen they give to the lips. The perfect everyday gloss that looks pretty, feels nice and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Though they’re a bit like Lancomes Juicy Tubes in that they separate if they haven’t been used for a while so if mine have been lying in a drawer for a while I always give ‘em a good shake before using them again
There isn't a lot of pigment in these and the colour is really sheer but I couldn't resist picking uo a few different shades...

2 comments:

perfume lover said...

hello you write very good about beauty podutcs i like your way of writing thanks

All Made Up said...

Hi Perfume lover, just wanted to say thanks! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment ♥