Blog Sale

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Favourite drugstore highlight shades

Ever since I saw a makeover on tv where the makeup artist used a highlight colour I've done the same thing pretty much every day. I couldn't believe one little dab of colour below the eyebrows and in the inner corner of the eyes could make such a massive difference to the face! It's one of those nice little tricks that can make such a big difference, esp if I haven't slept well

Depending on the actual eye shadow colours I'm opting for my highlight colour usually veers from irridescent white to er, off-white and all the glorious (yet similar) shades inbetween :) These are the 3 that I opt for most days cos they work brilliantly and are cheap as chips

NYC Eye Cube in Tony


MUA single shadow in shade 2 (pearl)


Mini Bourjois shadow in shade 46

No comments: