Blog Sale

Friday 8 April 2011

Nice, natural nudes

Happy Friday all!! Hope you’ve got that Friday feeling. Unfortunately I’m working from 8-30 till 4 tomorrow which kinda sucks but I intend to follow that with a few scary movies, a scrummy curry and some beers so it’s not all bad :) But on a more important note... Recently I’ve enjoyed wearing some seriously bright eye shadows so have toned down my lipstick cos I like to keep either my lips or eyes fairly subtle. Thanks to that I’ve come across a few nude lip shades that I adore They’re natural, pretty, non-drying (sooo important when I’m wearing lipstick as I’m used to lip gloss these days) and last quite a while too! From left to right in the pics:

Color Trend by Avon in Pink Sunrise

Moisture Renew by Rimmel in Rise Blush

Color Burst by Revlon in Blush (35)

Color Riche Serum by L'Oreal in Freshly Rosy

16 comments:

S said...

Oohh just my kind of post - thanks!

I was going to say oohh I like the one on the right, then realised, I have it! ha!

Stacey xx

http://nude-obsession.blogspot.com/

ARES said...

I am loving those nude colors!

Chuui said...

I adore nude lipsticks, loving the look of pink sunrise! :)

X

Marie a la Mode said...

Light pinks and nude lipsticks are my favorite. I love Rose Blush by Rimmel you have here!

If you're interested I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog : )

-AnGiEpInK- said...

What a lovely lipstick color..I love the last color.. Color Riche Serum by L'Oreal in Freshly Rosy.. Absolutely gorgeous color..

Sara said...

I love Nude Delight by Rimmel. Its my favorite nude :)

Ayu Muhamad said...

nude lipsticks frm rimmel and loreal are gorgeous! <3

Phoebe said...

The loreal one is a really pretty shade- pinky nudes are more my cup of tea! xxx

Mihaela Pojogu said...

The first and the last one are so gorgeous !

Terri said...

Love those nude colours! You should try Avon's Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in shade Pout. It's a pretty nude pink, absolutely gorgeous!

www.fortheloveofallthingsgirly.blogspot.com

xoxo

Stacey said...

Oh I love those colours, colour riche serum looks a me colour! xx

Anonymous said...

ooh these look really nice, especially rose blush

http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

Katie ♥ said...

The Rimmel lipstick looks like a nice shade.
I've just done a post on nude lipsticks, but I'm yet to find one that I really love!

www.justlikeh0ney.blogspot.com

:) xo

martienn said...

great lipstick !:D
if u want follow me and write comment ;*

Anonymous said...

The avon shade is lovely, may have to try this one out x

All Made Up said...

thanks for all your fab comments ♥

Stacey that’s exactly the kinda thing I’d do! I’ve actually bought gorgeous lippies before only to get home n realise I already own them :)

Terri I’ve bought loads of AVON lipsticks recently and haven’t been disappointed so the Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Pout is now on my shopping list