Blog Sale

Thursday 5 May 2011

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss To Go

I literally can't remember ever finishing a lip gloss. I like trying new brands and shades all the time so there's almost no chance of me wearing one lip gloss enough to get through the whole tube! Which is why I like these ickle ones by Estee Lauder…

One of the things I like best about these is that the tubes are small-ish so I can pick n choose a different shade each day without feeling bad about never getting to the bottom of them. Also, I find small versions of regular products so adorable! Might seem weird but I reckon the little travel size bottles of Soap & Glory, Pantene and Original Sourse goodies are seriously cute
Know what would totally rule? If you could buy lip glosses in half-sizes for half the price. I'd probably end up with every single Juicy Tube and YSL available and wouldn't even feel a tinge of guilt :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

the colors have a really great sheen to them. I love mini glosses to go because i also never finish lip glosses either.

Kattatonic said...

I feel your pain. I've never finished ANY lip product

Anonymous said...

You're right, that would totally rule! I buy something and think "I'll use it up!" but that never happens! I used up the two glosses I LOVED during my life though, MAC's Lovechild and Jordana's Pink Grapefruit Lip Shine.

Cris said...

I'm pretty sure I have the red one :D (or a very similar mini, anyway).

Katie said...

I Have these too and i love them :)! I never seem to have a problem finishing lipstick but lipgloss I do! xxx

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Haha I am so with you on little products being cute. Mini ketchups always get me ooo-ing and ahh-ing...lol
xx
Alicia

beauty ∞ infinitum said...

Those look so pretty! I'd totally buy mini-sized Juicy Tubes, etc. if they were available.

Titi said...

They are really precious lip gloss... ;)

xx

Joy said...

Since I posted this (almost 2 months ago!) I've only used about a tenth of all the lip gloss in the collection! A definite sign that I probably dont need to buy anymore lip products any time soon I reckon :)