Blog Sale

Thursday 20 December 2012

Bargain Beauty Christmas Present

Good afternoon all you lovely people, hope you're keeping well and enjoying the run up to Christmas! I've spent a ridiculous amount of time shopping for gifts online and as much as I love the convenience - none of that getting caught in the rain, standing in mile long queues or trying to juggle 20 shopping bags while digging out bus fare - I do kinda miss the Christmassy feeling I get wandering around the shops choosing pressies. So in an effort to obtain a little of that fab festive feeling I think I'll do a spot of actual Christmas shopping over the weekend. Still counts if I'm buying gifts for me right? :)

Talking of gifts I had to do a post on this Stila All Is Bright lip glaze set. It comes with 8 gorgeous colours for the bargain price of £18.50, which is pretty amazing when you consider that a single Stila lip glaze will set you back 15 quid

6 of the 8 colours are limited edition and the other 2 are best sellers so this is definitely gonna be a great gift for any Stila fans. And a pretty good introduction for anyone who hasn't tried the brand yet

They come with a brush applicator and give a nice touch of colour, not too sheer and not too full on. The texture is on the tacky side which I prefer cos it means the product actually lasts once it's been applied and doesn't feel greasy

Other stuff :

Colours - jack frost / jingle / holly / jolly / joy (obviously my favourite!) splendor / black cherry and sugar plum
Size - 1.5ml each 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great value for money, love the formula of those!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year.
I am very happy to find this blog.Thanks for creating the page! Im positive that it will be very popular. It has good and valuable content which is very rare these days.


McDesert Safari