Blog Sale

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Most exciting purchase this year. Cos I'm kinda sad

NYX 78 Colour Eye Shadow Palette
Good evening all! Hope you’re having a nice week so far. Can you believe we’re nearly half way through October already?! And more to the point can you believe how many stores have Christmas stuff for sale? I was amazed when I called into my local £ shop for some dog treats and they had a Christmas display next to the Halloween one. Hate to sound like my mum but the shops really are starting earlier and earlier every year!

Though my shopping trip was a complete success cos I came across this 78 eye shadow palette in TK MAXX (think it might be called TJ MAXX in the US) and there are literally no words to express just how excited I was
I fell in love with this as soon as I saw the top layer of the palette...
...but it just gets better...
...and better...

I’m sure I’m not the only British makeup user who would absolutely love to be able to pick up brands like NYX, Milani and Cover Girl whenever I feel like it but there aren’t any stores here in Belfast that actually stock them so it was awesome to see this palette, not just for sale but also for the bargainriffic price of £14.99!! Such a shame there was only one because Sarah, my kid sister, would love it almost as much as me

I’d barely made it through my front door before I started swatching the colours and the quality is superb. Oh and there’s also a great mix of iridescent and matte shades so I reckon I shall thoroughly enjoy using this over the coming weeks. Expect lots of EOTD posts!

Thanks for stopping by ♥

8 comments:

LovelyMissMakeup said...

great find! looks like an awesome pallette!!

VampiressDoll said...

Look at all the colours! Love the look of this. :)

Pretty Wonderful said...

wow thhis looks awesome!

Alice x

ARES said...

wow look at all thoes colors!!! what a great find!!!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

15 pounds? :OOO oh my, lucky you

Fakhra's said...

lovely palette

Stacey said...

What a find! I love my NYX Jumbo Pencil and NYX lipsticks, wish they were a bit easier to get hold of. Look forward to your EOTDs! PS that daisy hairband in my YT video was from New Look xx

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

Great post. I really like your blog.^^

my blog♥mfashionfreak

Please follow me if you're not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.