Blog Sale

Saturday 28 May 2011

Impulse and Barry M lip gloss for £3

I reckon there are few things as awesome as Barry M lip glosses but I bought something yesterday that tops them hands down… bottles of Impulse body spray that come with limited edition Barry M lip glosses for a bargaintastic 3 quid!!

There are 3 different scents that come with 3 different lip gloss shades and they are all extremely wearable. There’s a pink, nude and sparkly lip gloss but I figured I may as well get them all, you know, just in case :)
I havent actually worn Impulse since I was at school and it still seems like the female equivalent of Lynx but I’m looking forward to giving them a try
They seem to have sold out of the “Tease” version in a lot of stores already (not to mention online) but I guess we all love a bargain so it’s not a big surprise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

In Palace said...

pretty glosses! love the pink one!

In Palace ♥

Anonymous said...

I bought the tease one of these around a month ago! The lipgloss is scrummy x

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

I couldn't get not even one. They sold out on my near superdrug

Joy said...

Hi Kristina, thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog! I'm always on the lookout for awesome new blogs so am now following you xx

Jenny I couldnt agree more - it actually smells way too good so I'm always licking it off

Beautyshades dont you just hate when they dont get enough stock in? Especially when something is a limited edition cos it's not like you can just wait for more of them to be ordered :(