Blog Sale

Sunday 6 March 2011

Fresher, clearer, younger-looking skin? Yes please

I picked this up a few months ago cos I like a lot of the No7 goodies and in my book anything that promises “fresher, clearer skin in just 4 treatments” has gotta be worth a try :)

At £11 it’s actually a bargain compared to a lot of the other microdermabrasion kits that I've tried. Unfortunately the packaging is dull, the scent is dull and even the look of the actual cream is, well, dull… but as far as I’m concerned it’s definitely something I’ll buy again

This works like most scrubs; there’s a thick creamy liquid and lots of little particles which are nice and evenly distributed in this formula. The particles - or micro-crystals as their called on the bottle - are extremely small so I was worried this would just irritate the dry patches of my skin but it’s actually helped even out my skin tone! My oily T-zone has been a lot less oily recently and I’ve noticed fewer dry patches even though I’ve been spending a lot of time outdoors in the freezing cold (usually wreaks havoc on my cheeks)
What I love about this is that I could see results from the first use, my face felt incredibly clean, smooth and soft and my foundation went on seriously easily. I’ve been using this twice a week for the last while and I’ve noticed a real improvement in the texture of my skin

I reckon this might be a bit too harsh for anyone with sensitive skin and thanks to the teensy grains in the product I think it’s worth being really gentle the first couple of times you use it to see how well your skin reacts. I can’t stress enough how little product you actually need to use each time! I use an amount the size of a 5 pence piece for my whole face so even though I’ve had this bottle for months there’s still loads left ♥

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to know I'm have a giveaway on my blog, here is a link http://bit.ly/fGNZnM

Stina said...

That sounds good, might pick that one up with one of my £5 vouchers :-D

Anonymous said...

I have used this before and it is really good! x x x

Straight Up Glam said...

This product sounds great! I love scrubs amd will be keeping an eye out for this one! Thank you for the review!

Andrée xx

SweetLikeJelly said...

I always have a bottle of this in the bathroom, love it!

Amy said...

I use this and it's fab :) x

All Made Up said...

Looking forward to hearing what you think if you happen to give this a try! ♥